Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Journey Onward
 
Due to some reasons, for which I am to remain watchful even hereafter, I had to delete my Blog "The New Platform". The reasons may be summarized as the Blog being hijacked in an undesired way, with some undesired and unconcerned postings! Similarly, one more of my Blogs, "Barin Chaki", was also hijacked and unwanted postings from unwanted sources were made. My friend Tusar Mohapatra, of Savitri Era blogs, informed in an e-mail about this.hijack of "Barin Chaki". So I also abolished the Blog "Barin Chaki". However, all the postings made by me in "Barin Chaki" are here in this Blog "On The Way". All the articles below this present article is from "Barin Chaki".

"On the Way" is about our journey, the human journey from Mind to Supermind, following the Call from The Mother and Sri Aurobindo.

Barindranath Chaki
7th March, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment